- Free domestic shipping all weekend (11/6-11/9)--no code needed. All other country orders, drop us an email email@example.com and we'll help you get $10 off your shipping.
- Our hand-tied Color card included with each yarn order.
- A drawing at each session among session attendees for $10 off your order. Attend all three sessions!
- Subscribe to our email list this weekend to be entered in a drawing for a 1 skein kit. We'll randomly select the winner on Monday, Nov 9 and notify by email.
- New patterns in specially priced kits! Showcased with our designers at our Saturday, 10:30 am session.
Note: All times are in CST for this event
Friday, November 6, 10-10:30am CST
Founder, Sy Belohlavek, will be live from Kyrgyzstan
Learn how our company is working toward economic development in Kyrgyzstan through the ethical and sustainable production of cashmere.
Director, Amy Swanson, will be live from our Columbus, Ohio headquarters
Learn how our yarn is spun in the British tradition of highest quality cashmere so that it will last a lifetime and produce a knit with beautiful stitch definition and drape.
See our yarn and a few of our favorite samples in this session and then join us for the next two sessions where we feature our new pattern kits and all of our knit samples.
Missed our show? Learn about our company here.
Saturday, November 7, 10:30-11am CST
- Meet the designers of our newest patterns, featured at a special price point for the show. Shellie Anderson, Tayler Harris and Amy Swanson will be on hand to answer questions about their patterns and working with the yarn. Kits are only available for purchase via this link: NEW PATTERN KITS
- Experience our yarn and knit samples, as well as our featured kits of new patterns. Here is a show guide to follow along with the samples.
Miss a live session? If technology does not fail, we'll link our recorded Zoom sessions here if you miss one.